Thermoworks Smoke Review
Smoke is a new dual probe meat thermometer from Thermoworks. It’s the best dual probe thermometer I’ve found. It was designed with competition bbq teams and backyard bbqers in mind – so you can monitor the internal temps and turn out perfect bbq every time.
You can watch your pit temp and your internal meat temp at the same time – on one device – and the remote will give you accurate reads up to 300 ft.
- 2-Channels, one for the meat and one for the pit
- Wireless to 300-feet line of sight
- Uses commercial-grade Pro-Series Probes
- Pre-synchronized with receiver – no setup required!
- Splash-proof sealed design, rated to IP65
- Dashboard-style display shows Min/Max and Hi/Low Alarms
- Backlit large digit displays
- Pair multiple receivers to one base for the entire BBQ team
Accepts two probes, one for the meat and one for the pit. Tracks each probe independently with settable high and low alarms. Probes included.
Uses commercial-grade Pro-Series probes for better accuracy, faster response and longer life than cheaply-made housewares probes.
Molded-in seals for splashproof protection, safe for outdoor use.
Extended Wireless Range
Wireless range to 300-feet gives you freedom to roam.
Large Backlit Dashboard-Like Display
Large digits viewable from a distance with backlight for low light conditions. Min/Max and Hi/Low alarms always displayed at-a-glance.
Extra Long Battery Life
2 x AA’s power Smoke with super long 1,800 hour battery life. Never run out during a long cook.
Comes pre-paired out of the box. Beeps and vibrates at alarm. Displays temperatures and alarm settings on large LCD screen. Pair as many Receivers as you want to one Smoke.
Smoke includes base unit, Pro-Series® High Temp Cooking Probe, Pro-Series High-Temp Air Probe & Grate Clip, Wireless Smoke Receiver w/Lanyard.