This is my website dedicated to all things BBQ. Whether your a seasoned pit master, or just getting started, I always try to give information, recipes and tips that will benefit everyone.
I'm constantly creating new recipes, learning new techniques while competition in competition BBQ and practicing at home, so I've got a lot of BBQ information to share (which is why I created this website in the first place).
But this website is as much of a community as an information website. I love making connections with people who share my passion of BBQ, and I like getting ideas and answers myself.
Almost every Thursday I sent out a BBQ newsletter about some bbq topic, some new recipe or just something new I've learned about smoking Q'.
I work hard on my newsletter, it's something I'm really proud of... so sign-up for it! You can unsubscribe at anytime if you don't like it, but I promise you won't be disappointed (If you like cooking barbecue).
I've grown up around southern-style BBQ, and over a decade ago I started competing in Competition BBQ. That little hobby quickly became my passion. It's what I love to do, and I'm damn good at it too.
Now I am a pitmaster, a BBQ writer, a spokesman and full-time BBQ professional.
My BBQ team, The Killer Hogs, is one of the top competition cooking teams in the country. And I'm constantly working to not only perfect the categories I enter, but also perfect slow-smoking and grilling everything I can.
Email me at Malcom@killerhogs.com or:
Brothers Malcom and Waylon Reed have have been competing in competition BBQ for over 13 years.
Through this experience (and a few BBQ secrets) The Killer Hogs regularly turn-in some of the best slow-smoked meat cooked in the KCBS and MBN barbeque competition circuits... and they have the trophies to prove it.
Each year it grows with more contests, more products, more exposure and more big wins. Now with multiple Grand Champion titles, The Killer Hogs have set their sites on conquering the BBQ world.
A little more information about The Killer Hogs...
|The Perfect Slab Of Ribs
- Ribs Competition-Style Recipe
- St. Louis vs. Baby Backs
- Finding a good butcher
- Secrets and tips - RIBS
|Slow-Smoked Pork Perfection
- Slow-Smoked Pork Butt Method
- Choosing your Shoulder or Butt
- Secrets and tips - Pulled Pork
- Shoulders for BBQ Contest Video
|How To Cook A Whole Hog
- How To Cook A Whole Hog
- 9 Steps To Cook A Whole Hog
- How We Trim Our Hog
- 7 Tips For Cooking a Whole Hog
- Injection Recipe and Video
|Award-Winning Brisket Method
- Competition-Style Beef Brisket
- How To Trim A Brisket Video
- Brisket Injection Recipe
- Beef Brisket Recipe and Method
- Brisket Cooking Tips
- Brisket Burnt Ends Recipe
|The BEST BBQ Chicken Recipe
- My Best BBQ Chicken Recipe
- Video BBQ Chicken Recipe
- Competition BBQ Sauce Recipe
- The Memphis In May Experience
- Get Started In Competition BBQ
- Competition BBQ Networks
- Building A Blind Box for KCBS
- Competition BBQ Events
- BBQ Cooking Time Line
|Grills and Equipment
- How to Build a UDS Smoker
- Smoker Facts and Tips
- Choosing the perfect Grill
- Equipment and Accessories
|More BBQ Recipes...
- Complete List of Grilling & Smoking Recipes
- BBQ Video Recipes
- How to achieve perfect BBQ texture
- The BBQ Blog Recipes and Tips