If you want to cook competition BBQ, then get ready to get some supplies because there is a lot of equipment that you need for each competition BBQ contest.
Everything from your grills and your smokers to the parsley you need to decorate your box. For us, it usually takes several totes to get it all.
But after you do a few contests, you start to realize what you need - and what you don't.
This list of competition BBQ supplies is what I use to keep myself organized and to ensure that I don't forget something.
With each BBQ competition you will need different things depending on the weather (jackets when it's cold and a good fan when it's hot), the sanctioning body (in MBN you need decorations for on-site judging) and your own personal preference.
|The Perfect Slab Of Ribs
- Ribs Competition-Style Recipe
- St. Louis vs. Baby Backs
- Finding a good butcher
- Secrets and tips - RIBS
|Slow-Smoked Pork Perfection
- Slow-Smoked Pork Butt Method
- Choosing your Shoulder or Butt
- Secrets and tips - Pulled Pork
- Shoulders for BBQ Contest Video
|How To Cook A Whole Hog
- How To Cook A Whole Hog
- 9 Steps To Cook A Whole Hog
- How We Trim Our Hog
- 7 Tips For Cooking a Whole Hog
- Injection Recipe and Video
|Award-Winning Brisket Method
- Competition-Style Beef Brisket
- How To Trim A Brisket Video
- Brisket Injection Recipe
- Beef Brisket Recipe and Method
- Brisket Cooking Tips
- Brisket Burnt Ends Recipe
|The BEST BBQ Chicken Recipe
- My Best BBQ Chicken Recipe
- Video BBQ Chicken Recipe
- Competition BBQ Sauce Recipe
- The Memphis In May Experience
- Get Started In Competition BBQ
- Competition BBQ Networks
- Building A Blind Box for KCBS
- Competition BBQ Events
- BBQ Cooking Time Line
|Grills and Equipment
- How to Build a UDS Smoker
- Smoker Facts and Tips
- Choosing the perfect Grill
- Equipment and Accessories
|More BBQ Recipes...
- Complete List of Grilling & Smoking Recipes
- BBQ Video Recipes
- How to achieve perfect BBQ texture
- The BBQ Blog Recipes and Tips