Big Shot Meat Injector
THE MEAT INJECTOR for Barbecue and Grilling
BIG SHOT DIRECTIONS & CARE
- Give your injector one big squeeze to unlock it.
- Never take your injector apart. Trust us on this, just don’t do it… It will never be the same.
- Small particles can cause clogs or damage. Heat to fully dissolve seasonings and use a mesh strainer.
- Clean the Big Shot immediately after each use. It makes cleaning easier and increases the life of the injector.
- For the outside: wash gently with warm, soapy water, rinse with clean water and towel dry.
- For the inside: draw water through the injector until all traces of the injection liquid is cleared. You can also add 2oz of white vinegar or lemon juice to – just run another glass of clean water through for a final rinse.
Contact us at email@example.com and we will get your questions answered ASAP!