Palmer Home Fundraiser VIP Experience Whole Hog “Pig Picking” – November 5th
ONLY FOR THE TOP 5 FUNDRAISERS OF OUR “FEED A FAMILY” PROMOTIONWe’re doing an old fashioned Pig Pickin’ – We’re going to spend the day hanging at The Shop with Malcom and the crew. We’re going to spend the day eating some delicious foods, cooking a whole hog and talking BBQ. Then we’ll end the day with a Pig Picking’ Dinner!
This is not a class, it’s an experience!We’ll answer every question and share all the tips and tricks we know… But for this event you will come to the HowToBBQRight headquarters and have a comfortable chair, a table and elbow-room. We’ll have your favorite drinks cold and ready for you. Transportation from your hotel to our event and back again.
We’re going to roll out the red carpet and give you a VIP Experience.
HOW TO BECOME A FUNDRAISER
- Visit https://palmerhome.org/feed-a-family
- Click the grey button for “Become a Fundraiser”
- Click “As an Individual”
- Create an account
- Enter a fundraising goal, a headline for your page and short url (optional)
- Choose your photo (or simply use the default HowToBBQRight Logo)
- SHARE YOUR PAGE
- Each winner will receive 2 tickets
- You can raise money as an individual or a team, but only 2 tickets will be awarded to a winning team or a winning individual.
- Tickets to this event cannot be purchased – it’s limited to fundraisers only
- Fundraisers must raise a minimum of $1k to be qualified
- Contest Ends – Labor Day 12pm CST September 5th, 2022
- All money raised will go directly to PalmerHome.org
Palmer Home’s MissionPalmer Home provides superior care for children while introducing the love of God through our service to each individual child. Palmer Home ensures restorative environments where children feel safe, connected and supported. Whether on campus or off, each child served by Palmer Home has a safe place to call home with trustworthy, supportive adults to guide them as they grow and develop into all that God created them to be. Palmer Home provides holistic care to each child based on their unique physical, emotional, spiritual and educational needs.
Making Lives Whole.Palmer Home for Children is a faith-based organization that provides a family and community to children in need regardless of race, gender or background. For more information on the Palmer Home, please visit www.palmerhome.org
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP!
Have a Question About This Recipe?
Connect with us in our HowToBBQRight Facebook group for recipe help, to share your pictures, giveaways, and more!