- 10lb Boneless Carving Ham (fully cooked)
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 stick Butter
- ½ cup chopped Pecans
- 2oz Bourbon
- 10oz Apple Juice
- Remove ham from cryovac packaging and place on wire rack inside full size steam pan with 8oz Apple Juice in bottom of pan.
- Place in 250⁰ smoker with 1 chunk of cherry & 1 chunk of hickory wood for smoke.
- Cook ham to internal temperature of 130⁰
- Melt half of stick of butter in small sauce pan over medium high heat.
- Add brown sugar and stir to melt.
- Add bourbon to sugar mixture and continue to cook off alcohol until mixture is almost to a boil about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in pecans.
- Add remaining butter and continue to stir until melted.
- Pour in remaining apple juice and stir. Mixture should have a syrup-like consistency.
- Brush bourbon praline glaze over ham when internal temperature reaches 130⁰.
- Continue to cook for 20 more minutes or until internal temperature reaches 140⁰.
- Rest the ham for 10-15 minutes and carve for serving.