- 3 Salmon Filets 4-6oz each
- ¼ cup Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub.
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 TBS Honey
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 Cedar Grilling Plank
- Season Salmon filets with BBQ Rub and rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Soak Grilling Plank in water for ½ hour; prepare Big Green Egg for direct cooking holding temperature at 300⁰. (Any grill can be used as long as temperature maintains 300⁰)
- Arrange Salmon on grilling plank and place on the center of the cooking grate.
- Cook salmon for approximately 20 minutes.
- Brush each filet with Honey Balsamic reduction* recipe to follow
- Cook for an additional 10 minutes until salmon flakes.
- Remove from grill and serve.
Honey Balsamic Glaze:
- In a small saucepot add Brown Sugar, Honey, Soy Sauce, Balsamic Vinegar, Garlic, and Crushed Red Pepper. Cook over medium high heat for 5-7 minutes until sauce reduces by half. It should have a syrup-like consistency.