- 4 Lobster Tails 8oz each
- 3 Sticks Unsalted Butter
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- ½ cup Fresh Parsley chopped
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Lemon Zest
- 2 teaspoons Crushed Red Pepper
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 1 TBS Kosher Salt
- 1 TBS Cracked Black Pepper
- Prepare charcoal grill or smoker for indirect cooking (2 zone fire on a grill) Temperature should be 375⁰.
- Split Lobster Tails in half length wise and season with Salt, Pepper, and Olive Oil
- Place butter in aluminum pan and melt over hot side of grill.
- Add garlic, parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice, and red pepper to butter and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place lobster tails meat side down on indirect side of grill and cook for 5-6 minutes. Baste the shell side with the butter mixture.
- Dunk each tail in the butter mixture and place shell side down on grill. Baste meat again with butter mixture.
- Cook for an additional 4-5 minutes or until the lobster meat turn opaque and shells are bright pink.
- Serve with remaining butter mixture, fresh parsley, and lemon wedges.