- 2 Double Cut Pork Chops*
- Killer Hogs AP Seasoning
- Killer Hogs Steak & Chop
- 1 Link Spicy Boudin Sausage (casing removed and divided in half)
- 1lb Crawfish Tail Meat
- 16oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 TBS Unsalted Butter
- ¼ cup Shallot diced
- ¼ cup Red Bell Pepper diced
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 TBS Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Creole Seasoning
- Juice from ½ Lemon
- 1 TBS Green Onion sliced for garnish
- *Double cut pork chops can be found at most butcher shops. Ask for 2 bone chops, have the butcher cut a slit between the bones, and create a cavity in the loin. Stuff the chops with Boudin Sausage or stuffing of your choice.
- Prepare Big Green Egg or other grill for direct grilling using Lump Charcoal for heat and cherry wood chunks for smoke flavor. Temperature should be Medium High 325⁰.
- Season all sides of the pork chops with Killer Hogs AP Rub.
- Add another light layer of Killer Hogs Steak Rub and rest the for 15 minutes before placing on the grill.
- Grill each chop for 8 minutes turning 45⁰ at the half way mark to create grill marks.
- Flip the chops over after 8 minutes of grilling and insert a probe thermometer into the center of one chop. Set the temperature for 165⁰.
- When the alarm sounds (after 8-12 min.) Remove the chops from the grill and rest inside loosely covered with aluminum foil.
- In a small sauce pan melt butter over medium high heat. Sauté shallot, garlic, and red bell pepper for 3 minutes.
- Add Creole seasoning, Worcestershire, and lemon juice and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in Heavy Cream and bring to slight boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until cream is reduced by half.
- Add the crawfish tail meat and gently fold into cream mixture. Cook for 3 minutes and remove from heat.
- Arrange the Pork Chops on a platter and top with Crawfish Cream Sauce. Garnish with sliced green onion and serve.