- Set up Drum style cooker for smoking at 300⁰ with pecan and cherry wood for smoke. Place Rib Hanging rack at top position.
- Trim 1 bone off each end of the slab on each rack. Season lightly with both rubs on each side.
- Place rib hook between 1st and 2nd bone on the big end.
- Evenly space each slab on the rib hanger and smoke for 2 hours, rotating the rib hanger every 20 minutes.
- Heat The BBQ Sauce and ¼ cup of Apple juice until warm.
- Remove the ribs from the smoker, brush each side with warm sauce, wrap each slab in foil, and add 2 Tablespoons of Apple Juice before closing the foil.
- Remove the rib hanger from the smoker and replace the original wire rack.
- Place the wrapped ribs meat side down on the rack and cook for an additional 1 hour.
- Remove the ribs from the cooker, fold the foil down around the ribs, flip the ribs over, and brush with additional warm sauce.
- Place the ribs back on the pit for 5-10 minutes to glaze.
- Cut each slab into one bone pieces and serve.