- 4lb Boneless Turkey Breast (skin on)
- 1 ½ lbs Thick Sliced Bacon
- 14oz Chicken Broth
- 4 Tablespoons Butter melted
- 2 Tablespoons Hot Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Killer Hogs The AP Rub
- Prepare Big Green Egg or other charcoal smoker for indirect cooking at 300⁰, add pecan wood chunks to the fire for smoke flavor.
- If necessary, thaw turkey breast in refrigerator for 24 hours. Remove Turkey breast from packaging. If present, remove netting from around the breast
- Combine Chicken Broth, Hot Sauce, melted butter, and ½ teaspoon of Killer Hogs The AP Rub
- Inject each half of Turkey breast with injection mixture. Season the outer skin with Killer Hogs The AP Rub.
- Arrange bacon slices on a sheet of parchment paper in a weave pattern.
- Place the Turkey breast on a wire rack
- Place the bacon weave over the turkey breast tucking the edges underneath the breast.
- Smoke the Turkey breast on the wire rack for 1 ½ hours or until internal temperature reaches 165⁰. As the bacon begins to brown tent the breast with aluminum foil to keep it from turning dark.
- Rest the Turkey Breast for 10 minutes on cutting board and slice into desired thickness.