- ¾ cup Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 4–5 cloves Fresh Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Rosemary finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoon Sea Salt
- 2 Tablespoon Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Prepare charcoal smoker for indirect smoking 275-300⁰ add Hickory wood chunks to the fire for smoke flavor.
- Season outside of Pork Prime Rib with 1 Tablespoon of Sea Salt and 1 Tablespoon Cracked Black Pepper. Reserve the left over salt and pepper for the wet rub.
- In a small bowl whisk the Dijon mustard with the remaining ingredients.
- Brush the wet rub on the outside of the prime rib giving it an even coat.
- Smoke bone side down until internal temperature reaches 140⁰.
- Remove from smoker and rest for 15 minutes before serving.