- 18–20lb Whole Smoked Ham
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Dark Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Honey Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Juice
- Fire up your smoker 250⁰ to and add a little Cherry wood for a light smoke.
- Remove ham from package and place directly on smoker rack.
- After the ham cooks for 1 ½ hours, insert a probe thermometer into the center away from the bone.
- While ham is smoking, mix up Maple Glaze by combining Maple Syrup, Dark Brown Sugar, Light Brown Sugar, Honey Dijon Mustard and Apple Juice over medium heat. Bring the mixture to a simmer and reduce until it thickens.
- Once whole ham reaches 135⁰ internal, brush the glaze over the outside of the ham and continue cooking.
- When the internal temp hits 140⁰, remove ham from smoker and allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.