- 2 racks Lamb Ribs
- 2 TBS Dijon Mustard
- 2 TBS All Purpose Seasoning
- 2 TBS BBQ Dry Rub
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Dried Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 8oz BBQ Sauce
- 2oz Apricot Preserves
- 2oz Apple Juice
- Prepare Drum smoker or other grill/smoker for indirect cooking at 250-275⁰ using 2 chunks of cherry wood for light smoke.
- Remove lamb ribs from packaging, use paper towel to remove layer of sinew from bone side of ribs, and score fat on top of ribs with sharp knife.
- Apply Dijon mustard to both sides of ribs. Combine All Purpose seasoning with oregano, rosemary, and thyme. Sprinkle mixture over both sides and lightly dust both sides with bbq rub.
- Place ribs meat side up on bbq smoker.
- Cook for 45 minutes and flip ribs meat side down. Continue smoking for another 45 minutes; then flip back to meat side up.
- After 2 hours total smoke time, wrap ribs in a single layer of aluminum foil and place back on cooking grate for 1 hour to tenderize.
- Combine bbq sauce, apricot preserves, and apple juice in a small pot over medium heat. Stir until slight simmer. Mixture should be smooth but not reach a boil.
- Remove ribs from aluminum foil and brush glaze over meat side. Return ribs to smoker for 15 minutes.
- Cut into single bone portions and serve with additional glaze for dipping.