- 2 whole pineapples
- 12oz Fireball Whiskey
- 1 cup Raw Sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Peel the pineapple and score the outside in a diamond pattern.
- Place both pineapples in a ziplock storage bag and pour in the Fireball Whiskey. Close the bag and squeeze as much air out as possible. Marinate for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator. Turning half way through.
- Prepare rotisserie grill for cooking. On a propane grill set the two outside burners to medium high and the rotisserie burner for medium. Temperature should be about 450⁰.
- Combine the raw sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Skewer each pineapple with the rotisserie rod and secure with rotisserie forks.
- Apply the sugar mixture to the outside of each pineapple and place the rotisserie rod into the motor on the grill.
- Cook for approximately 30 minutes and apply more sugar mixture once the outside looks dry.
- Remove the pineapples once the outside is caramelized about 45-60 minutes total cook time.
- Carefully slide the pineapples off the skewer and slice into individual pieces for serving.