- Prepare PK 360 Grill or any other type grill for 2-zone cooking.
- Trim excess silver skin and fat from pork loin.
- Cut loin into 3” wide double cut sections and make a shallow cut down the center of each portion.
- Flatten the portions into one Butterflied Steakhouse Chop.
- Season each side with Killer Hogs AP and Steak Rubs.
- In a small saucepot over medium heat add butter, brown sugar, honey, bourbon, and Dijon mustard. Stir until combined and reduce by half about 8 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Place each chop on direct grilling side of grill grate. Cook for 2 minutes and twist chops 90⁰ and grill an additional 2 minutes.
- Flip each chop over and move to the indirect side of the grill. Continue to cook until internal temperature reaches 130⁰.
- Place each chop over the direct heat side of the grill and baste with Bourbon Butter mixture. Remove from heat once internal temperature reaches 135⁰ on instant read thermometer.
- Rest chops for 5-10 minutes before serving.