- 2lb Jumbo Raw/deveined Shrimp 13-15ct
- 2lbs Thin Bacon
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 4oz Lump Crab Meat
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon Green Onion thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha Sauce
- 12oz Sweet n’ Spicy Apricot Glaze* (divided)
Sweet n’ Spicy Apricot Glaze
- 1 cup Apricot Preserves
- ½ cup Rice Vinegar
- ½ cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- pinch of Salt
- Mix ingredients together in small sauce pot over medium heat. Bring to gentle boil and reduce heat to simmer for 15 minutes stirring often to prevent sticking. Store in airtight container until ready to use.
- Thaw Shrimp and remove shell leaving tail attached. Use sharp knife to carefully butterfly each one.
- Preheat oven to 415⁰, place bacon on aluminum foil lined baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes. Drain bacon on paper towel.
- Prepare PK 360 grill or any other charcoal/propane grill for indirect, 2 zone grilling.
- In a small bowl mix room temperature cream cheese with crab, garlic, green onion, and sriracha sauce.
- Fill each shrimp with 1 teaspoon of cream cheese mixture and wrap with a slice of bacon.
- Arrange shrimp on greased wire cooling rack and place on indirect heat side of grill.
- Grill shrimp for 8 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and bacon browns.
- Brush half of Sweet n’ Spicy Apricot Glaze over each shrimp reserving remainder for serving.
- Cook shrimp an additional 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- Serve shrimp on a large platter with Sweet n’ Spicy Apricot Glaze for dipping.