- Prepare charcoal grill, PK 360 or other type grill for direct grilling. Divide hot charcoal evenly across front and back and place unlit charcoal down middle. Place 2 chunks of cherry wood over hot coals for smoke flavor.
- Season the outside of each pork steak with AP Rub followed by The BBQ Rub (substitute your favorite seasonings if you wish).
- Place the pork steaks on a raised rack a few inches above the cooking grate. Cook on both sides for 20 minutes each or until the outside begins to darken.
- Place pork steaks individually on a sheet of aluminum foil and top with 2 pcs (2 Tablespoons) of butter and a drizzle of honey. Wrap completely in foil and return pork steaks to the raised cooking rack.
- Continue to cook until internal temperature reaches 190-195⁰ about 30 minutes.
- Carefully unwrap each pork steak and brush each side with Vinegar Sauce.
- Remove the raised rack from the grill and place steaks directly on grill grate to sear each side (about 4 minutes ea. Side) Serve with additional vinegar sauce for dipping.