- 2 Turkey Breast (boneless, skinless)
- 2 Chicken Breast (boneless, skinless)
- 2 Duck Breast (boneless, skinless)
- 2lb Thin sliced bacon
- ½ lb Spicy Pork Sausage
- ½ lb Crawfish Boudin Sausage removed from casings.
- 6oz diced mushrooms
- ½ onion diced
- ½ cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 TBS Olive Oil
- In a sauté pan over medium heat add olive oil and onion. Cook for 2-3 minutes until onion turn translucent. Add mushrooms and continue to cook for 2 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Place spicy sausage in sauté pan and brown. Add onion/mushroom mixture and strain excess fat. Place in a bowl and stir in bread crumbs to combine.
- Cover a cutting board with plastic wrap and place turkey breast on top. Layer with 2 tablespoons of sausage mixture followed by a chicken breast. Layer with 2 Tablespoons of boudin sausage and top with duck breast.
- Fold the edges of the turkey breast around and cover tightly with plastic wrap. Store in refrigerator for 2 hours up to overnight.
- Preheat Big Green Egg or other grill/smoker for indirect cooking at 275-300⁰ add cherry wood chunks to hot coals for light smoke.
- Lay out a sheet of wax or butcher paper on the work surface and build 9×9 strip bacon weave.
- Unwrap each mini turducken and place on bacon weave turkey side down. Wrap bacon around turducken and fold edges. Place on greased wire cooking rack.
- Place each turducken on the smoker and cook until internal temperature reaches 165⁰ on instant read thermometer. Rest each for 15 minutes and slice into desired pieces.