- 3lbs Whole Chicken Wings
- ¼ cup Swine Life Mississippi Grind Rub
- 1 stick Butter
- 1 bottle Killer Hogs Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup Killer Hogs Vinegar Sauce
- Prepare weber kettle grill for indirect cooking using a charcoal Vortex grill accessory.
- Remove chicken wings from packaging and season with Mississippi Grind rub on all sides.
- Place the wings on the cooking grate in the indirect zone towards the outside of the cooking grate and add 1 chunk of pecan wood directly on the grate over the vortex.
- Grill wings for 30-40 minutes turning occasionally for even cooking.
- Wings are done when internal temperature reaches a minimum of 165 on an instant read thermometer.
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat melt the stick of butter. Add the hot sauce and vinegar sauce and reduce heat to simmer while the wings cook.
- Toss the grilled wings in the sauce in batches (3-4 wings at a time). Serve wings with your favorite dipping sauce, celery and carrot sticks.