- 4 Bone-in Ribeye Pork Chops (thick cut)
- ¼ cup Tennessee MOJO BBQ Magic Rub
- 1 cup Killer Hogs Vinegar Sauce
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Pineapple Juice
- ¼ cup Tennessee Whiskey
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Onion
- 3–4 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- Season Pork Chops with Tennessee MOJO BBQ Magic Rub on all sides and rest for 30 minutes.
- Prepare Drum Smoker for indirect cooking at 275⁰. Add 1 chunk of cherry wood for smoke flavor.
- Place chops directly on grill grate and smoke until internal temp reaches 135-140⁰ turning half way through cooking process.
- In a small pot melt butter and sauté onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes until soft. Add brown sugar and pineapple juice and bring to a slight boil. Add whiskey and cook at a low boil for 4-5 minutes to evaporate the alcohol. Add vinegar sauce and continue to cook until mixture reduces about 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Brush glaze over chops and continue to cook until final internal temperature of 145⁰.
- Rest chops for 5-10 minutes and serve with additional glaze for dipping.