- 2 slabs St. Louis Spare Ribs
- ¼ cup Killer Hogs AP Rub
- ¼ cup Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub
- 12oz Apple Juice
- ½ cup Killer Hogs The BBQ Sauce
- ½ cup Killer Hogs Vinegar Sauce
- Prepare UDS Drum smoker or other smoker for indirect cooking at 250⁰ add 1-2 chunks of cherry wood to hot coals for smoke flavor.
- Remove the membrane from the bone side of each slab of ribs and trim excess fat. Season each slab on both sides with AP rub followed by The BBQ Rub. (substitute your favorite seasonings if desired)
- Place each slab on the smoker and cook for 2 hours spritzing with Apple Juice every 30 minutes.
- Wrap each slab in Peach Butcher paper (un-waxed) and place back on the pit for 1 ½ hours or until tender.
- Rest the ribs for at least 1 hour or in the refrigerator overnight.
- Prepare charcoal grill for direct grilling over medium high heat.
- Combine both sauces and brush over the back side of each slab. Place each directly on the cooking grate bone side down and brush sauce over the top (meat) side.
- Grill the ribs for 3-4 minutes on each side and serve.