- 2 Ribeye Cap “Spinalis” Steaks (16oz each)
- 2 Tablespoons Killer Hogs AP Rub
- 2 Tablespoons Killer Hogs Hot Rub
Roasted Garlic Steak Butter
- 1 Stick Butter (softened at room temp)
- ½ Shallot minced
- 4–5 Cloves Roasted Garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons Killer Hogs Steak Rub
- Combine softened butter, shallot, garlic, and steak rub in a small bowl. Spread mixture onto plastic wrap and form into log shape. Wrap plastic wrap around butter and store in refrigerator for a couple hours until firm. Slice into 1 Tablespoon portions.
- Prepare charcoal grill for direct grilling over hot coals.
- Season each cap steak with AP Rub and Hot Rub.
- Place each steak on hot grill grates (550-600⁰) for 4 minutes. Twist each steak 90⁰ to create even grill marks.
- Flip steak over and top each one with 1 Tablespoon of Steak Butter *recipe to follow
- Continue to cook steaks until internal temperature reaches 125⁰ on an instant read thermometer. (or continue to cook for your desired doneness)
- Rest each steak for 5-10 minutes before serving.