- 4lbs Chicken Wing Sections (drums & flats)
- ½ cup Meat Church Holy Gospel BBQ Rub
- Prepeare offset smoker for indirect cooking at 275 degrees using Post Oak for fuel.
- Season the wing sections with good coat of Holy Gospel BBQ Rub.
- Place wings on smoker and cook for 1 hour or until internal temperature reaches 175 degrees on an instant read thermometer.
- While the wings are cooking preheat peanut oil in deep fryer to 350 degrees.
- Remove wings from the smoker and drop in batches in the deep fryer to crisp the outside about 2 minutes.
- Season the wings with a final dusting of Holy Gospel and serve.