- 1 head Cabbage shredded
- 1 cups Mayo
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 2 teaspoons Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Celery Seeds
- Place the shredded cabbage in a 2.5 gallon zip top bag.
- Combine the Mayo, sugar, vinegar, salt, black pepper, and celery seeds in a small bowl.
- Pour the slaw dressing into the bag with the shredded cabbage.
- Mix well and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Remove the Cole Slaw from the bag and place in a serving dish.