- 4 Chicken Breast (boneless/skinless)
- 2oz Grande Gringo Mexican Seasoning
- 12oz Bacon (crumbled)
- 4oz Monterey Jack Cheese
- 4oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Killer Hogs BBQ Sauce
- 2–3 Green Onions (chopped)
- Prepare pellet grill for cooking at 325 degrees using Cherry wood pellets for fuel.
- Season the chicken breast with the Grande Gringo Mexican seasoning on all sides.
- Place the breasts on the pellet grill, insert a probe thermometer to monitor internal temperature.
- When the internal temp reaches 155 transfer the chicken breasts to a flat iron skillet and glaze with Killer Hogs BBQ Sauce. Continue to cook the breasts until the internal reaches 165 degrees.
- Top each breast with crumbled bacon, cheddar, and jack cheese. Return the skillet to the grill and cook for 3-5 minutes or until the cheese melts over the top.
- Garnish the Monterey Chicken with green onions and serve.