- 1 3lbs Turkey Breast
- 1 stick Butter (melted)
- 8oz Chicken Broth
- 1 Tablespoon Killer Hogs Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup Malcom’s King Craw Seasoning
- 8 Pieces – Thick Sliced Bacon
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 head Green Leaf Lettuce
- 1 Tomato (sliced)
- 6 slices Toasted Bread
- 1/2 cup Cajun Mayo* recipe to follow
- 1 cup Mayo
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Killer Hogs Sweet Fire Pickles (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Horseradish
- 1/2 tsp Malcom’s King Craw Seasoning
- 1 tsp Killer Hogs Hot Sauce
- Pinch of Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Prepare pellet smoker for indirect cooking at 325 degrees using your favorite wood pellets for flavor (I used a combination of Hickory, Maple, & Cherry)
- Combine melted butter, chicken broth, hot sauce, and 1 Tablespoon of Cajun Seasoning in a mixing bowl. Inject the mixture into the turkey breast spacing out the injection sites for even coverage.
- Spray the outside of the turkey breast with Vegetable cooking spray and season with Malcom’s King Craw Seasoning.
- Place the turkey breast on the smoker and cook until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Use an instant read thermometer to monitor temp during cooking process.
- Combine brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of King Craw in a small bowl. Cover the bacon with the sugar mixture and place on a cooking rack (spray the rack with cooking spray to prevent sticking)
- Cook the bacon for 12-15 minutes or until brown. Be sure to turn the bacon half way through for even cooking.
- Toast the bread, slice the tomatoes thin, and rinse/dry the lettuce leaves.
- When the turkey breast reaches 165 remove it from the grill and rest for 15 minutes. Remove the netting from around the breast and cut into thin slices.
- To make the sandwich: Slather Cajun Mayo* on the toast, stack on several slices of turkey breast, lettuce, tomato, and bacon. Add another piece of toast and repeat the same process. Add the top piece of toast slathered with more Cajun mayo, slice the sandwich in half and enjoy.