- 4lbs Whole Chicken Wings
- 1/4 cup Malcom’s King Craw Cajun Seasoning
VooDoo Wing Sauce
- 1 stick Butter
- 2 Tablespoons minced onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 2oz dark rum
- 2oz Killer Hogs Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 cup Killer Hogs Vinegar Sauce
- Melt butter in a sauce pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add dark brown sugar, red pepper flakes, and rum. Reduce for 5-7 minutes to cook off alcohol. Remove from heat and add Hot Sauce and Vinegar Sauce. Store in a jar until ready to use.
Voodoo Ranch Dip
- 1 cup Blue Plate Mayo
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 packet Ranch Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Killer Hogs Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Malcom’s King Craw Cajun Seasoning
- 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper (more if you like it spicy!)
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl and cover. Refrigerate for at least 3 hrs before serving.
- Remove Wings from packaging and pat completely dry with paper towel. Arrange on platter and season with Malcom’s King Craw on all sides.
- Prepare Weber Kettle grill for indirect cooking using a charcoal vortex on the fire grate. Fill the vortex with hot charcoal briquettes and place the cooking grate on the Weber. Adjust all vents to 100% open.
- Arrange the chicken wings on the outer edges of the cooking grate away from direct heat. Place 1 chunk of peach smoker wood over the vortex for smoke flavor.
- Rotate the lid 45 degrees every 15 minutes and flip the wings once the top side browns for even cooking. While the wings are cooking prepare the VooDoo Wing Sauce.
- After 45 minutes of cooking, check the internal temperature with an instant read meat Thermometer. Remove the wings when the internal temperature reaches 190 degrees.
- Serve the wings with cajun ranch dipping sauce.