- 3 chicken breast bone-in and skin-on
- 2 crowns broccoli
- 2 sweet potatoes
- ¼ cup Swine Life Mississippi Grind (or the chicken rub of your choice)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Prepare pellet grill or smoker for indirect cooking at 425 degrees
- Drizzle chicken breast with olive oil and season with Mississippi Grind (or chicken rub of your choice) on all sides
- Place chicken on pellet grill and cook until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees. (rest chicken for 10 minutes before serving, this will allow the internal temperature to carry over to 165 degrees)
- While the chicken is cooking peel and dice sweet potato into 1” cubes, drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place sweet potatoes on a foil lined baking sheet and place on the grill beside the chicken and cook for 20-25 total minutes.
- Trim broccoli into bite size pieces, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add broccoli to the pan with the sweet potatoes (after sweet potatoes have cooked for 10-15 minutes) and continue to cook for 10-15 minutes or until sweet potatoes are fork tender.
- In a small bowl combine: honey, dijon mustard, garlic, onion powder, paprika, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and cayenne. Whisk until smooth.
- Drizzle the honey dijon glaze over the potatoes and broccoli and gently toss.
- Serve grill chicken breast with roasted vegetables and enjoy!