- Preheat drum smoker to 275 degrees using lump charcoal for fuel. Add a couple chunks of cherry wood to the hot coals for smoke flavor.
- Season the strips of pork loin riblets with Kosher salt and Butcher’s BBQ Honey Rub. Let the seasoning sit on the riblets for about 20 minutes before placing on the pit.
- Arrange the strips of riblets on the cooking grate and smoke for 1 1/2 hours.
- Place all of the riblets in a half size aluminum pan and add brown sugar, pats of butter, Vinegar Sauce and drizzle everything with the honey.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and place the pan back on the pit for 1 hour.
- After an hour remove the foil and carefully dredge the riblets in the pan juice and place directly on the cooking rack. Leave the lid to the drum open so the fire flares up and char grill each piece for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Remove the riblets from the smoker and place on a cutting board. To serve cut each section into 2 bone pieces and pile high on the board or serving platter. Serve the riblets with your favorite BBQ sauce for dipping.