Grilled Grinder Sandwich with a Cabbage Grinder Slaw
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Killer Hogs AP Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 loaf French bread
- 4 Tablespoons Garlic Butter
- 6–8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 tomato thinly sliced
Grinder Slaw Recipe
- 1 10-12oz bag shredded cabbage
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoncini peppers
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon sub oil
- 2 teaspoons Killer Hogs AP Seasoning (you can sub salt, pepper and garlic to taste)
- Combine the shredded Cole slaw, red onion, pepperoncini, Mayo, red wine vinegar, & sub oil in a bowl. Season with AP seasoning and place in refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Trim any fat or sinew from pork tenderloins and pat dry with paper towel. Combine AP seasoning and Italian seasoning in a dredge shaker and generously coat each tenderloin
- Prepare charcoal grill for 2 zone grilling – hot and cool side.
- Place each tenderloin on the cooking grate over the hot side of the grill. Cook for 1 minute each side then turn until all 4 sides have some color.
- Move the tenderloins to the cool side and continue to cook until internal temperature reaches 135-140 degrees. Total cook time is about 15 minutes.
- Remove the tenderloin from the grill and loosely cover with foil. Rest at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Split the French bread in half lengthwise and spread garlic butter on each side. Toast the bread lightly in the oven on broil or on the grill.
- Slice the pork tenderloin into thin medallions. To build the grinder sandwich: place a couple slices of provolone on the bread followed by thin slices of the pork. Top with more cheese and place back in the oven or on the grill just long enough to melt the cheese. Top with the grinder slaw and slices of tomato along with the top half of French bread.
Keywords: Grilled grinder sandwich, bbq grinder sandwich, pork tenderloin grinder sandwich, pork tenderloin sandwich, grinder sandwich, grinder salad, grinder slaw, grilled pork tenderloin, how to grill pork tenderloin