Beef Tenderloin slow smoked on the pellet grill alongside some beefy, smoked mushrooms. Perfect for a different, delicious take on steak night.
- 1 whole beef tenderloin
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Killer Hogs AP seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Traeger Saskatchewan Seasoning (or your fave blackened rub)
Beefy Smoked Mushrooms
- 3 pints sliced mushrooms
- 1 shallot finely chopped
- 5–6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 Tablespoon Kitchen Accomplice Beef Broth Concentrate
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 teaspoons Killer Hogs AP Seasoning
- Place all ingredients into a smoker-safe dish or a half size aluminum pan. Smoke on pit for 1.5 – 2 hours until mushrooms and garlic are tender.
- Trim the whole beef tenderloin into center cut portion be sure to remove any sinew or silver skin.
- Prepare pellet grill or any other smoker for indirect smoking at 250 degrees.
- Drizzle the outside of the tenderloin with Worcestershire for a binder and season with a layer of AP seasoning followed by the Saskatchewan seasoning.
- Place the tenderloin on the smoker, insert a probe thermometer into the center of the roast and smoke until internal temperature reaches 120 degrees.
- Remove the tenderloin from the pit and cover loosely in foil and rest for 20-30 minutes.
- Slice the tenderloin into desired thickness and serve.
Keywords: smoked beef tenderloin, beef tenderloin, beef tenderloin recipe, pellet grill, Beef tenderloin on a pellet grill, pellet smoker, smoked beef tenderloin steaks, steak recipes, beef tenderloin steak, tenderloin steak