Spare Ribs seasoned with Sausage Seasoning and Smoked over Hickory Wood.
- 2 racks St. Louis trimmed Spare Ribs
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup apple juice
- ¼ cup Malcom’s Country Sausage Seasoning
- ¼ cup Sugar in the Raw turbinado sugar
- Prepare smoker for indirect smoking at 275°F using hickory wood for smoke flavor.
- Combine apple cider vinegar and apple juice and spritz over the outside of each rack of St. Louis trimmed spare ribs.
- Combine the Malcom’s Country Sausage Seasoning and sugar in a dredge shaker and apply an even layer over all sides of the ribs.
- Place ribs on the smoker and smoke for 2.5 hours spritzing occasionally with the cider/juice mixture.
- After 2.5hrs wrap the ribs in butcher paper and return to the smoker for 1.5 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 204°F.
- Remove the ribs from the smoker and rest for 15-20 minutes before cutting into individual pieces.
Keywords: Sausage ribs, sausage seasoning, sausage seasoned ribs, sausage seasoned spare ribs, spare ribs, st louis ribs, bbq pork ribs