One-Pot, Authentic Cajun Crawfish Boil with corn, potatoes, sausage and mushrooms.
- 1 sack live crawfish
- 5lbs Malcom’s King Craw Crawfish and Crab Boil
- 6 lemons halved
- 3 large yellow onions quartered
- 2–3 heads of garlic peeled
- 1 stick butter
- 16oz white vinegar
- 1 can pickled jalapenos with juice
- 1 dozen frozen corn on the cob tots
- 2# small red potatoes
- 2 pints of mushrooms
- 3# smoked sausage cut into chunks
- Clean the crawfish buy circulating them in cool water until the water runs clear. Drain the water and set the crawfish in the shade.
- Fill an 80qt crawfish pot with fresh water about ½ way and place on crawfish burner.
- Add crawfish boil mix, butter, vinegar, and lemons.
- Bring the pot to a rolling boil and add onions, garlic, and pickled jalapeños.
- Drop the potatoes and set a timer for 10 minutes
- Drop the mushrooms and sausage and set a timer for 5 minutes
- Add the crawfish and bring the pot back to a boil. As soon as it starts to boil set a timer for 3 minutes then kill the fire.
- Add the corn and stir the crawfish with a paddle to help the pot cool a little. Place the lid back on and soak for 45 minutes before serving.
Keywords: crawfish, How to boil crawfish, crawfish boil, louisiana crawfish, cajun crawfish, crawfish boil recipe, how to eat crawfish, louisiana crawfish boil, boiled crawfish, spicy crawfish, mudbugs