- 1 pulled Buffalo Style Whole Chicken
- 2 8oz Cream Cheese blocks room temp
- 1 cup Blue Cheese Dressing
- ¾-1 cup Moore’s Buffalo Wing Sauce (depending on how hot you want it)
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Almost everyone has tried or cooked a Buffalo Chicken Dip… and I have to say it’s one of my favorites. It’s perfect for football parties (especially the Super Bowl) . But the one thing I’ve always hated is the canned, processed bad-texture can chicken people use in this dip. If you really want to make this dip as good as it can be, smoked a whole chicken Buffalo-Style and use that. It makes the world of difference in the taste and the texture. So here is my recipe for the best Buffalo Chicken Dip.