- 2 Racks of Lamb (1.5lbs ea)
- 1 Cup Italian Flat Leaf Parsley
- 2 TBS Fresh Rosemary
- 1 TBS Fresh Thyme
- 5 cloves Garlic
- 1 Shallot
- 2 TBS Dijon Mustard
- ¼ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- *Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- **Killer Hogs AP Rub can be substituted here to add even more flavor.
- Generously coat the outside of each rack of lamb with Salt and Black Pepper or AP seasoning.
- Roughly chop the parsley, rosemary, thyme, garlic, & shallot; add to food processor.
- Pulse the herb mixture a few times and add the Dijon mustard.
- Process for 1-2 minutes while slowing adding the olive oil.
- Brush the wet herb rub onto both sides & edges of the lamb and marinate for 1 hour (can be marinated for 4-6 hrs in refrigerator).
- Start grill and bring temperature to 425⁰F add 1 chunk of cherry wood for light smoke.
- Place lamb on cooking grate bone side down for 4 minutes.
- Flip each rack and cook for additional 4 min.
- Remove lamb from grill or move to cool zone. Reduce grill temperature to 325⁰F over indirect heat.
- Place lamb back on the grill standing vertical with bones interlocked.
- Insert probe thermometer in the center of meat set for 128⁰F.
- When alarm sounds remove lamb from grill and rest for 10 minutes before serving.