- 12 whole chicken wings
- ¼ cup Killer Hogs AP Seasoning
- ½ cup Honey
- ½ cup Sweet Chili Sauce
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- 1/8 cup Water
- 4 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha Sauce (more if you like it hot)
- Juice of Lime
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Cilantro chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Green Onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 2 teaspoon cold water
- Prepare Big Green Egg or other grill for direct heat cooking, medium-high temperature of 325⁰ using Lump charcoal.
- Season each wing with Killer Hogs AP rub on both sides
- Place 2 chunks of Hickory wood over hot coals for smoke flavor.
- Arrange wings on cooking grate directly over hot coals. Adjust the grill vents so that temperature remains constant at 325⁰.
- Check the wings every 5-10 minutes to avoid burning. Flip as needed.
- In a small sauce pan add Honey, Sweet Chili Sauce, Soy Sauce, water, lime juice, garlic, and Sriracha sauce.
- Heat over medium-high heat just until simmering.
- In a separate small dish combine corn starch and water. Add to sauce mixture and bring to boil. Remove from heat and cool. (reserve ¼ cup of sauce for garnish)
- After wings have cooked for 25-30 minutes, dunk each wing in the sauce and return to grill.
- Grill an additional 5 minutes on each side and remove from heat.
- Serve the wings with a drizzle of extra sauce and Fresh cilantro and Green Onion.