- 2 slabs St. Louis Cut Spare Ribs
- ¼ cub Killer Hogs Hot BBQ Rub
- 6 oz Apple Juice
- 4 TBS Tiger Sauce
- Remove membrane from bone-side of ribs. Use a sheet of paper towel for easy grip.
- Rinse ribs under cool water and pat dry.
- Season each side with Killer Hogs Hot BBQ Rub and rest for 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Prepare Big Green Egg or other smoker/grill for indirect cooking at a temperature of 250⁰ using lump charcoal and 2-3 chunks of Pecan wood for smoke.
- Place ribs on Big Green Egg
- Smoke ribs for 2 ½ – 3 hours spritzing with water every 45 minutes. Add a light dust of rub as needed.
- Tear off 2 sheets of aluminum foil long enough to wrap the ribs.
- Place the ribs meat up on the foil and spritz with water to moisten, sprinkle lightly with rub, then flip over to meat-side down.
- Spritz the back side, sprinkle lightly with rub, and drizzle on 2 TBS of Tiger Sauce.
- Fold the foil up and pour in 3oz of apple juice; wrap the foil tightly around the ribs and close the ends.
- Place the ribs back on the cooker for approximately 1 ½ – 2 hours or until tender.
- Carefully unfold the foil and test the ribs for tenderness. You should see draw back on the bones and when slightly twisted the bones should almost move free.
- Rest the ribs for 20-30 minutes on the counter, cut into individual bones and serve.