- 10lbs Snow Crab Legs
- 1lb Real Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Parsley
- ½ teaspoon Crab/Shrimp Boil seasoning
- Juice from 1 lemon
- drawn butter
- lemon slices
- cocktail sauce
- Prepare Charcoal Smoker for indirect cooking at 250⁰. Add 1 chunk of seasoned cherry wood for smoke.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Add BBQ Rub, Crab/Shrimp boil seasoning, parsley, and lemon juice; stir to combine.
- Place the Butter mixture in a half size aluminum steam pan and dredge each crab leg cluster in the butter. Reserve the remaining butter mixture for basting.
- Arrange crab clusters on cooking grate and smoke for ½ hour. Basting every ten minutes with reserved butter mixture.
- Remove the crab legs from the smoker after 30 minutes of smoking. Legs should be steaming hot at this point.
- Serve immediately with drawn butter, cocktail sauce, and extra lemon wedges.