- 3lb Top Sirloin Roast
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- ½ cup Water
- 1 head of garlic minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 Tablespoons Coarse Sea Salt
- Cut sirloin into 2”x 2” cubes. Leave as much fat cap on the meat as possible.
- Place the meat into a ziptop storage bag and add vegetable oil, water, garlic, and juice of 1 lime. Work the marinade around so all meat is covered, and marinate for 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Prepare charcoal rotisserie grill for cooking. Propane rotisserie grill will work as well.
- Remove meat from marinade and allow excess liquid to drain. Skewer each piece of sirloin onto rotisserie rod.
- Season all sides with Sea Salt and place rod into the rotisserie motor.
- Cook over hot coals for approximately 20-25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 130⁰-135⁰ or your preferred doneness.
- Use heat proof gloves to remove rotisserie rod. Carefully slide each piece of sirloin off the skewer and serve.