Pork Belly Burnt End Glaze
- Prepare charcoal smoker for indirect cooking at 250-275⁰. Add 2 chunks of Cherry Wood for smoke.
- Remove pork belly from packaging and cube into 1 ½” x 1 ½” pieces.
- Season all sides of the pork belly cubes with The BBQ Rub.
- Arrange cubes onto a full size cooling rack and place on smoking grate.
- Smoke pork belly for 2 – 2 ½ hours.
- Place each Pork Belly Burnt End into an aluminum pan and cover with brown sugar and honey. Arrange butter in between the pork belly pieces.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and return to smoker for 1 ½ hours or until the pieces are tender.
- Drain the liquid from the pan and add the Pork Belly Glaze to the burnt ends. Toss gently to coat each piece and return to the smoker to set the glaze for 5-10 minutes and serve.