- 7–8 Granny Smith Apples peeled and quartered
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 ½ cups Sugar
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 stick melted butter
- Peel and quarter apples, place in large bowl, add 1 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon Cinnamon, toss to coat apples, and let sit for 1 hour.
- Prepare grill of smoker for indirect cooking at 350⁰.
- Combine Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Baking Powder, Eggs, and salt in a mixing bowl. Stir to combine into small crumbles.
- Place apples in a dutch oven, top with crumble batter mixture, and drizzle with melted butter.
- Cook in smoker or grill for 45min to 1 hour or until brown.
- Serve immediately with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.