- 1lb pulled pork
- 2 Prepared Pizza Crust
- 1 cup White Sauce *recipe to follow
- ¼ cup Mozzarella shredded
- ¼ cup Monterey Jack shredded
- ¼ cup Cheddar shredded
- 1 small onion finely diced
- ¼ cup Hot Sauce
White BBQ Pizza Sauce (makes enough for 4-5 pizzas)
- 2 cups Mayo
- ¼ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ Tablespoon Black Pepper
- ½ Tablespoon Granulated Garlic
- ½ Tablespoon Table Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl and store in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Prepare Ceramic BBQ grill or smoker for indirect cooking at 400⁰.
- Divide White Sauce and spread over each prepared pizza crust.
- Top each crust with diced onion, cheese blend, pulled pork, more cheese, and a light drizzle of the white sauce.
- Use a pizza peel or cutting board to transfer pizza to the grill. Cook each pizza separately for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is brown.
- Remove from grill and drizzle Hot Sauce over the top.
- Slice the pizza and serve.