- 8 Ears Sweet Corn
- 8–10 Slices Bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- ½ cup Red Onion (diced)
- ½ cup Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- 3 Jalapeños (diced fine)
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- ½ cup Cream Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Killer Hogs The AP Seasoning (or simply use Salt and Black Pepper to taste)
- Prepare charcoal grill set up for 2 zone fire.
- Place corn in husk on indirect side of grill for 10-15 minutes.
- Peel back the husk and remove corn silt. Place directly over hot side of grill to char, 4-5 minutes rotating as necessary.
- Remove husk end from each ear or corn and use a knife to cut off the corn into a large bowl.
- Combine Sour Cream and Cream cheese until smooth.
- Add cream cheese mixture, onion, bell pepper, bacon, jalapeño, and cheddar cheese. Fold ingredients into corn and season with Killer Hogs The AP Seasoning or salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with sliced jalapeño and green onion.