- Prepare Charcoal or Gas Grill for direct heat. Grate temperature of 500⁰.
- Remove excess fat from sides of each ribeye along with any silver skin on the edges.
- Season each side with Killer Hogs AP Rub and rest in a cooler for 30 minutes, then layer on Killer Hogs Steak Rub, and a light coat of Killer Hogs Hot Rub.
- Place each ribeye on grill grate and set timer for 2 minutes.
- Twist each ribeye 90⁰ and grill additional 2 minutes.
- Turn ribeyes over and set timer for 1 minute 45 seconds.
- Baste with melted butter mixed with ½ teaspoon AP Rub, turn each steak 90⁰, and remove from grill when internal temperature reaches 128-130⁰ on instant read thermometer. Total cook time is approximately 8 minutes.
- Rest ribeyes for 5-7 minutes before turning into judges.