- 4oz Ginger Simple Syrup*
- 4oz Water
- 2oz Lemon Juice
- 2oz Four Roses Bourbon
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- Lemon slices for garnish
Ginger Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- ¼ cup fresh chopped ginger
- Combine the sugar and water in a small boiler over medium high heat. Bring to a boil stirring to dissolve the sugar. Add the ginger and return to boil. Remove from heat and steep for ½ hour. Strain the syrup and store in an airtight container until ready to use.
- Fill a quart mason jar with ice.
- Add bourbon, lemon juice, ginger syrup, water, and cider vinegar.
- Place lid on jar and shake, garnish jar with lemon slices and serve.