- Prepare Big Green Egg or other bbq grill/smoker for indirect cooking at 325⁰. Add Pecan wood chunks to hot coals for smoke flavor.
- Combine AP Rub, Ground Chipotle Pepper, and Cumin. Season leg quarters on all sides.
- Place each leg quarter on the grill and cook until internal temperature reaches 170⁰.
- Place Whole Chipotle Peppers, Honey, and Killer Hogs The BBQ Sauce in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Brush glaze over leg quarters during the last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Remove leg quarters from grill once internal temperature reaches 175⁰ and serve.