- 2 lbs Pulled Pork
- 1 Small Onion chopped
- 1 Green Bell Pepper chopped
- 5 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 can Petite Diced Tomatoes (14oz)
- 1 can Tomato Sauce (14oz)
- ½ cup Killer Hogs The BBQ Sauce
- ½ cup Killer Hogs Vinegar Sauce
- 8oz Spaghetti Pasta
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 2 Tabelspoons Olive Oil
- 3 Tabelspoons Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oreagano
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Sweet Basil
- 1 teaspoon Marjoram
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Heat Olive Oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Sauté onion and bell pepper for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Add minced garlic and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, BBQ sauce, Vinegar Sauce, seasonings, and ½ lb pulled pork; stir to combine, cover and simmer for 45 min. to 1 hour over very low heat stirring occasionally.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions and drain. Place pasta back into boiler pot over medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of butter. Stir until butter melts about 1 minute.
- Remove pasta from heat and pour sauce over pasta. Toss gently to combine and place on large serving platter. Top with remaining pulled pork and drizzle with additional BBQ sauce.