- 2 pork tenderloins 1 ½-2lbs ea
- 16oz Mojo Marinade *recipe below
- ½ lb Deli Smoked Honey Ham sliced thin
- ½ lb Baby Swiss Cheese sliced thin
- 2 Loaves French or Italian Bread
- Sliced Dill Pickles
- 1 ½ cup Orange Juice
- ¾ cup Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Lime Juice
- ½ cup fresh Cilantro chopped
- 4–5 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh Mint chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Orange Zest
- 1 Tablespoon Oregano
- 2 teaspoons Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until combined. Reserve ½ cup of marinade for glaze.
- ½ cup Mojo marinade
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Yellow Mustard
- Place ingredients in a small pot over medium high heat. Whisk to combine and reduce by half until it begins to thicken. Place in small jar or bowl until ready for use.
- Prepare Mojo Marinade *recipe below and reserve ½ cup for glaze. Place pork tenderloin in ziplock bag and pour marinade over. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Prepare Big Green Egg or other grill for indirect smoking at 275⁰; add chunks of hickory wood to the hot coals for smoke flavor.
- Drain excess marinade from tenderloin and place on grill. Cook for 40-45 min or until internal temp reaches 140⁰. Apply glaze *recipe below, and continue to cook for 10 minutes or until internal reaches 145-150⁰.
- Remove tenderloin from grill and rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Adjust vents on grill to increase temperature to 375⁰.
- Slice French bread in half lengthwise and spread mustard on both inner sides. Layer swiss cheese, pickle slices, ham and pork tenderloin slices and place bread on top.
- Place 3-4 pats of butter on bread and place on grill. Weight sandwich down with iron skillet and cook for 4-5 minutes. Flip sandwich and cook an additional 4-5 minutes, remove from grill and serve.