- 2lbs Ground Chuck 80/20
- 2 Tablespoons Killer Hogs AP Rub
- 2 Tablespoons Butter melted
- 12oz Sliced Cheddar Cheese
- 1 pack of Hamburger Buns
- ¼ cup Killer Hogs The BBQ Sauce
- ¼ cup Dill Pickle slices
- ¼ cup French’s Fried Jalapenos
- ¼ cup Yellow Mustard
- Prepare charcoal grill for direct cooking. Place a set of grill grates upside down on the cooking grate to create a flat top surface.
- Separate the ground chuck into equal size ball shape portions about 1/4lb each.
- Spray the grill grate surface with vegetable cooking spray and place the “meat balls” on the grate. Use a spatula to “smash” each one into a patty shape. Season with AP Rub and cook for 4 minutes.
- Flip each burger and season again with AP Rub. Continue to cook for an additional 4 minutes.
- Top with cheese slices and remove from grill once cheese is bubbly and melted.
- Brush the inside of each bun with melted butter and grill for a few minutes until golden brown.
- To assemble the burgers: Layer mustard and pickles on the bottom bun, top with a burger patty, drizzle of bbq sauce, another burger patty, more bbq sauce, and a final layer of fried jalapeno’s, and the top bun.